Texas Photographic Storyteller

Outdoor/On Location Photographer
Serving the Beaumont Golden Triangle Area and Lufkin East Texas area

936-635-1949

lacyoliver.com

lacy@lacyoliver.com

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Brody turns 1 !!!!!



What a sweet baby boy! This lil' red head is precious and holds a very special place in my heart. I flew to Montana for a few days and stayed with his family. His mother has been my friend since middle school. While visiting I took his 1 year old pictures. The 4ft of snow was wonderful and made for some AMAZING photos!! ENJOY :)


*Lacy*

















1 comment:

  1. Lacy was great! She worked so well with B and made it enjoyable despite the fact it was 25 degrees outside! She has a natural talent and is so creative! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great, affordable and professional photographer!

    ReplyDelete