Texas Photographic Storyteller

Outdoor/On Location Photographer
Serving the Beaumont Golden Triangle Area and Lufkin East Texas area

936-635-1949

lacyoliver.com

lacy@lacyoliver.com

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

GRAND OPENING SPECIAL!



After months and months of contemplating and debating I have finally decided to follow my dreams. I currently live in Beaumont and am serving the Beaumont/Golden Triangle Area, however I had to East Texas/Lufkin area several times a month and am offering my services to everyone in that area also!


Lacy Oliver Photography is finally on its feet and is now accepting appointments. We are offering a special introductory price for our grand opening special!

For $99 we are offering:
*1 hr photo session on location (30 mi radius)
*25-30 high quality edited images on a high resolution CD w/ released copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment